Create New Project

Cover Image Link:

Screenshot Links:

Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

The Golden Swan ♥

by Sonya
Rating:

✿ This visual novel is an excuse to use iluminu's golden swan textbox. It was so pretty I had to use it.

I might update and make a story out of this, who knows! Stay tuned if & when I do decide to make this a full fledged novel!

Character images (c) Princess Tutu Anime, I don't own these character images in this visual novel

The Golden Swan

Find all published visual novels on Cloudnovel

The Golden Swan

Postby Sonya » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:26 pm

This visual novel is an excuse to use iluminu's golden swan textbox. It was so pretty I had to use it.

I might update and make a story out of this, who knows! Stay tuned if & when I do decide to make this a full fledged novel!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Re: The Golden Swan

Postby ReroFunk » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 am

I saw the thumbnail and just about screamed XD And you're right, that textbox looks amazing @-@)
˚₊‧✩ *|Think|Live|Experience|* ✩‧₊˚
ReroFunk
The Raven
The Raven

Location: I don't know, I'm so smol that everything looks really big. Please send help.

Re: The Golden Swan

Postby mayasra » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:10 pm

Gotta love Princess Tutu :)
mayasra

Return to Visual Novels