Save Slots
Close

Otometaku

Life ✿ On! {Re-Uploaded}

by Otometaku | Last Updated: September 5, 2017

45 Followers

Updates

September 5, 2017, 5:49 pmYes! "Life On" is back! Solved the image hosting site malfunction issue via re-uploading everything. (Smooth, ik.) Everything took a long time to upload, so if you found any bugs, please PM me or text me via Discord! Thanks ^~^ (Note: The next chapter is tba since I'm simultaneously working on "Crazygirl" and school stuff.)

September 5, 2017, 5:45 pmYes! "Life On" is back! It took a loooong time to reupload everything from my hosting site, and hopefully there aren't any bugs. (Please PM me if you find any, though.)

July 10, 2017, 7:14 pmLife On is in construction due to some technical issues with my image hosting site. If anyone can help me with that, that would be great. Thanks! ~~~ Otometaku

June 12, 2017, 8:40 amFixed bug

June 11, 2017, 9:25 pmAdded an bonus sidestory. (You can see it under "Extras") Also fixed bug for Grant.

June 10, 2017, 10:10 amMade previous chapter dialogue run smoother together (for the newcomers)

June 8, 2017, 7:18 amBug in mini game fixed

June 8, 2017, 7:16 amBug found in the minigame

June 7, 2017, 9:38 pmChapter 4 new branch is FINALLY OUT! (My apologies for being late. The fever died down but I still have a major headache, Sarcastic Editor is gone, and life essentially sucked this week.)

May 29, 2017, 12:31 pmChapter 4 BUG FIxed. Turns out there's a SECOND bug because I deleted some attributes. So, the screen will no longer be stuck and you can play chapter 4 FOR REAL. (DIeeeeee Bugggsssss!!!)

May 29, 2017, 10:46 amAdded music BG for both routes. (<- Kinda forgot, then I played it and I was like "whooops?")

May 29, 2017, 10:35 amFIXED BUG. Sorry if you couldn't play life on chapter 4 before, you can now. Whoops.

Favorited by

Neeka November 7, 2017

SunnySideUpSmile September 24, 2017

Flower123wf August 12, 2017

Firelilygaming June 23, 2017

6catdog June 19, 2017

yuzula June 17, 2017

MirrorTale June 9, 2017

Layaly June 7, 2017

Zalkyria June 4, 2017

humiliationexpedition June 3, 2017

HopefulWish June 2, 2017

awhriichan June 1, 2017

thtkawaiisimmer May 31, 2017

YarnSensi May 30, 2017

Vexclin May 28, 2017

cassiesuperwholock May 23, 2017

tuantrash May 23, 2017

shogako May 23, 2017

Ruki May 23, 2017

ged565 May 20, 2017

Reino May 20, 2017

Zafish May 19, 2017

kakiSoma May 19, 2017

Samonsea May 14, 2017

TheLitIsa May 14, 2017

Favorite Full Screen Discuss

Report this game:

April 14, 2017

{~✿ IMPORTANT ✿~}
Yes! I finally got solved the issue with my image hosting site! (Just re-uploaded everything onto a different site. Smooth, I know.)

{~✿ Next Update: TBA because I'm working on &quot;Crazygirl&quot; at the same time ✿~}
[Now available:] Chapter 0-4, Cheat Code Quiz (2 stages), Character information, Credits, Bloopers 1-4 (in &amp;amp;quot;Extra&amp;amp;quot;), Q&amp;amp;amp;A

{~✿ Summary ✿~}
Going to a new school is tough?
Try Lyn, a normal girl tossed into the messed up upper classed Society and Hershvard Academy, the famous institute for rich sons and daughters of the higher class.

With her struggling relationship with her boyfriend, an arranged marriage with the worst guy possible, and a crazy theater teacher trying to meddle with her love life, can Lyn face life head on?

Life, you've officially chosen the wrong person to mess with.
Oh life, it's on!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~
Dedicated to 99.99% of the population, for our messed up lives and the inhumane ability to sort them out in the end.

~✿~✿~✿~✿~
Follow me on @doodle.chan on Instagram!

Tags: #school #romance #otometaku

Rating: 5/5.00

Embed Code

BBCode

Life ✿ On!

Find all published visual novels on Cloudnovel

Life ✿ On!

Postby Otometaku » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:42 pm

{~✿ IMPORTANT ✿~}
THIS SUNDAY-- Q&A sessions! (Since I can't update new chapters before the results come in.)

{~✿ Next Update: FRIDAY ✿~}
[Now available:] Chapter 0-3, Cheat Code Quiz (2 stages), Character information, Credits, Bloopers (in "Extra")

{~✿ Summary ✿~}
Going to a new school is tough?
Try Lyn, a normal girl tossed into the messed up upper classed Society and Hershvard Academy, the famous institute for rich sons and daughters of the higher class.

With her struggling relationship with her boyfriend, an arranged marriage with the worst guy possible, and a crazy theater teacher trying to meddle with her love life, can Lyn face life head on?

Life, you've officially chosen the wrong person to mess with.
Oh life, it's on!

~✿~✿~✿~✿~
Dedicated to 99.99% of the population, for our messed up lives and the inhumane ability to sort them out in the end.
Last edited by Otometaku on Thu May 18, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Re: Life ✿ On!

Postby Otometaku » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:33 pm

~✿IMPORTANT✿~

Visit the "Life ✿ On!" progress thread!
Learn about new features, updates, etc via checking in the progress thread. (Or you can just favorite this novel, har har.)

I'm posting the chapter release updates here, but there are minor updates, such as bloopers, comic strips, mini games and new options in the Cheat Code Quiz. (provides you with cheatcodes for the story =v=)

Link: http://cloudnovel.net/viewtopic?f=35&t=4193
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby Misho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:28 pm

I can't click the bloopers button..
Roses are red
Violet's are blue
I'm an inspiring writer
and so are you!
Check out my Profile and all of my new games in progress.
NaSetsu
Misho
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Otometaku » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:33 pm

NaSetsu wrote:I can't click the bloopers button..

Oh whoops, I forgot to update the link to the Bloopers scene. xD

There's no actual bloopers button. The Credits and Bloopers should be available as a choice inside the "Extra" section. The link should work now when you click the "Bloopers" choice when selecting the item you would like to view.
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby Misho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Otometaku wrote:

There's no actual bloopers button. The Credits and Bloopers should be available as a choice inside the "Extra" section. The link should work now when you click the "Bloopers" choice when selecting the item you would like to view.

The bloopers button keeps going to the credits is it supposed to do that?
Roses are red
Violet's are blue
I'm an inspiring writer
and so are you!
NaSetsu
Misho
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Otometaku » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:17 pm

NaSetsu wrote:
Otometaku wrote:

The bloopers button keeps going to the credits is it supposed to do that?

It works for me and my friend when she was testing it.

Did you click the bloopers button itself, or did you accidentally hit the background when you are clicking the options? If you accidentally clicked the background, it'll move on to the credits.

I disabled that function now, so there shouldn't be any issue even if you click the background. But that could very well be the case before.
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby Misho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:30 pm

The game works nicely and your art is amazing, I hope one day I can draw like that. Story plot was also nicely put together can't wait for the next update.
Roses are red
Violet's are blue
I'm an inspiring writer
and so are you!
NaSetsu
Misho
Sakura
Sakura

Postby Otometaku » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:43 pm

NaSetsu wrote:The game works nicely and your art is amazing, I hope one day I can draw like that. Story plot was also nicely put together can't wait for the next update.

Aww. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the game so far. :whee:

Actually, the sprites were done by thornback, not me, lol....

I'm sure you'll become a wayy better artist and writer. Your stories are really well done, too. Though it's not up to me, I feel like you should totally continue We thought it was Alice in Wonderland. The animation in that is pretty neat, did you use key frame or something?
Last edited by Otometaku on Sat May 20, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Otometaku
Sakura Princess
Sakura Princess

Postby Misho » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Otometaku wrote:
NaSetsu wrote:The game works nicely and your art is amazing, I hope one day I can draw like that. Story plot was also nicely put together can't wait for the next update.

Aww. Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the game so far. :whee:

I actually drew the sprites a while ago with my friend in China. (She's the one with the killer coloring and shading skills, I just do the line art xP)

I'm sure you'll become a wayy better artist and writer than me. Your stories are really well done, too. Though it's not up to me, I feel like you should totally continue We thought it was Alice in Wonderland. The animation in that is pretty neat, did you use key frame or something?

Actually yes I experimented a lot with how to use different features in my old Visual Novel ~Wont you love me~ Originally supposed to be a yandere Visual Novel but now that I've gotten better at learning how everything works I'm now working on another Yandere Visual Novel. As well as a soon to be commercial project, I prefer to use Cloud novel for all of my visual novels because it's so easy to use so hopefully we both get better at making Visual Novels and become better and better!
Roses are red
Violet's are blue
I'm an inspiring writer
and so are you!
NaSetsu
Misho
Sakura
Sakura

Postby uniimii » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:57 pm

This game is super good by far! The story transitions nicely and the characters are great. The art style is also very unique, but simple at the same time. Favorited! :D
uniimii✩
uniimii
Ninja
Ninja

Next

Return to Visual Novels