Create New Project

Cover Image Link:

Screenshot Links:

Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

(NOW ONLY 10 points) New "School Girl" Character Creator

Latest news & updates concerning CloudNovel

(NOW ONLY 10 points) New "School Girl" Character Creator

Postby Sonya » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:08 am

UPDATE: The price for the school girl creator has been lowered to just 10 points! Enjoy everybody!

The school girl character creator has been released! You can create your own school girl uniform character for your visual novels! Feel free to not only use this in CloudNovel visual novels, but other novels/games as well! It only costs 300 points (roughly $0.30) to save your character sprite onto your computer!

If you don't have enough points, feel free to buy it in the CloudNovel shop!
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Re: New "School Girl" Character Creator

Postby Lavandulalilium36 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Is that the Mitakihara middle school Uniform?! Madoka References :D
"There is no wrong or right path when it comes to making desicions. It depends on you."
Lavandulalilium36
Black Cat
Black Cat

Postby Sonya » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Lavandulalilium36 wrote:Is that the Mitakihara middle school Uniform?! Madoka References :D

Yes it is!!! :D
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Postby Lavandulalilium36 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Sonya wrote:
Lavandulalilium36 wrote:Is that the Mitakihara middle school Uniform?! Madoka References :D

Yes it is!!! :D

Meduka Megucaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :D
Time for a Meduka Meguca parody!! :D
"There is no wrong or right path when it comes to making desicions. It depends on you."
Lavandulalilium36
Black Cat
Black Cat

Postby Otometaku » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Ooh, nice! The charas are really cuute ^~^ I should try this out for a VN I'm making.

There's only 1 concern:
- When we save the character, is it just 1 sprite? I need a couple, and although 500 is really cheap, 500 for each sprite is somewhat pricey for a broke kid like me. (= ^ =)

This is just a suggestion, but can you make it so that for 500 points for the whole set of expressions with the same eye color? That way it is more practical and accessible.

~~Otometaku
Life On!

Life is messing with her.
She messes right back ;)

http://cloudnovel.net/play?n=f0b79c33275
Otometaku

Postby Sonya » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Otometaku wrote:Ooh, nice! The charas are really cuute ^~^ I should try this out for a VN I'm making.

There's only 1 concern:
- When we save the character, is it just 1 sprite? I need a couple, and although 500 is really cheap, 500 for each sprite is somewhat pricey for a broke kid like me. (= ^ =)

This is just a suggestion, but can you make it so that for 500 points for the whole set of expressions with the same eye color? That way it is more practical and accessible.

~~Otometaku

I was thinking of making a pack of expressions so it'll download a whole set of expressions, but I was thinking of making that 2500. If you buy 500 points for each sprite, there are 10 expressions for the school girl character, so 2500 for 10 sprites is 250 per sprite. That's the lowest I'm willing to make it go.

Or I could just lower the price from 500 to 250. Which one sounds better, the 250 or the 2500 for 10 sprites???
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Postby Otometaku » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Sonya wrote:
Otometaku wrote:Ooh, nice! The charas are really cuute ^~^ I should try this out for a VN I'm making.

There's only 1 concern:

~~Otometaku

I was thinking of making a pack of expressions so it'll download a whole set of expressions, but I was thinking of making that 2500. If you buy 500 points for each sprite, there are 10 expressions for the school girl character, so 2500 for 10 sprites is 250 per sprite. That's the lowest I'm willing to make it go.

Or I could just lower the price from 500 to 250. Which one sounds better, the 250 or the 2500 for 10 sprites???

As a user, probably the 250 one, since some people don't want all expressions.
But at Cloudnovel itself's POV, maybe make it 300 for individual expressions and 2500 for a package? It'd promote the package, but if people don't want all expressions, it's still relatively cheaper.
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku

Postby Sonya » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:03 pm

Otometaku wrote:
Sonya wrote:

There's only 1 concern:

~~Otometaku

As a user, probably the 250 one, since some people don't want all expressions.
But at Cloudnovel itself's POV, maybe make it 300 for individual expressions and 2500 for a package? It'd promote the package, but if people don't want all expressions, it's still relatively cheaper.

Okay 300 sounds reasonable, and I'll make the whole expression pack 2500 (when I have time to make the expression pack download).

Give me a second and I'll change the pricing! ^^
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Postby Otometaku » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Sonya wrote:Okay 300 sounds reasonable, and I'll make the whole expression pack 2500 (when I have time to make the expression pack download).

Give me a second and I'll change the pricing! ^^

Cool! I look forward to when the expression pack is done :D :D :D

[Completely Unrelated Side-Note/Rambling: Wow, there's suddenly so much new options and updates on Cloudnovel. O v O Thanks, Sonya!]
Life On!

She messes right back ;)

Otometaku

Postby Sonya » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Otometaku wrote:Cool! I look forward to when the expression pack is done :D :D :D

[Completely Unrelated Side-Note/Rambling: Wow, there's suddenly so much new options and updates on Cloudnovel. O v O Thanks, Sonya!]

No problem :D
Sonya
Princess
Princess

Next

Return to Announcements