Create New Project

Cover Image Link:

Screenshot Links:

Note: CloudNovel doesn't support image uploading. We would like you to provide direct links to your images for the meantime.

Genre: Maturity:

Note: If your visual novel contains any explicit content (Hentai, Eroge, Yaoi, etc), please select mature. Failure to do so may result in deletion of your visual novel and a banned account.

Toffee Kingdom

A game jam and contest for spring, romance, and pink themed visual novels!

Toffee Kingdom

Postby shogako » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:57 am

Bet you guys knew I was going to leap at the chance of a love-themed jam, didn't you?

So, I'm here to announce my Sakura Jam novel: Toffee Kingdom!
I don't want to say much about it because I don't want people hinting some of their ideas from my novel, but it's going to be your average love story. Right? That's all I create, anyways, average, no-plot-twist romance stories.

Anyways, onto the plot: it has to do with romance, and once again you play as a boy who has no recollection of his past. There will be fantasy involved and I bet you guys will fall in love with the character designs!

I'm an artist, so I created all of the character sprites, their emotions, and the story belongs to me. Since I have no artistic talent in backgrounds, I'm just taking what I can get from all sorts of different places. Lots of the music will involve piano and music used for already pre-existing animes and games. This novel isn't for profit, so I don't think there will be a problem.

In most of my visual novels, the assets clearly don't load properly and it's hard to find another asset just like the one I had previously. In Toffee Kingdom, that won't happen. I'm sure of it. I will be downloading ALL of my resources and I will make sure that the assets come from reliable sites.

I'm excited to finish this project, seeing as it'll probably be my first novel I'll finish thoroughly. I hope that everything goes in my favor and I want to wish everybody else good luck on their projects!
"You'll love me forever, r i g h t ?"
I really like creating yandere/horror visual novels.
edgy kid squad
shogako

Return to Sakura Jam