Page 1 of 12

AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:04 pm
by TurnerJFrost
From the maker of the FNIA Visual Novel, is a visual novel based on Mairusu's AnimeTale art. (Thinking about an update for Undyne.)

This one is a bit more adult then the last one.

Multiple backgrounds and characters are from various artists, including Toby Fox and Mariusu.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:45 am
by NerdBird
Although Papyrus is a nice girl, she isn't very bright is she?
me: Papyrus, there is one extremely obvious flaw when it comes to your plan!
Papyrus: what do you mean human?
me: look, you're really sweet and I like you so, to put it nicely, the extremely obvious flaw is extremely obvious. you do not, in your note, put "little do you know this is a trap so I can capture you" and you definitely do not sign it. that's why you never capture anyone! :/ :/ :/
Papyrus: :stare: okay human, now that makes sense.
me: c'mon, let's get you home.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:56 pm
by rose111506
Could you do art for Tori? I think we ALL would love that. =)

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:44 pm
by TurnerJFrost
rose111506 wrote:Could you do art for Tori? I think we ALL would love that. =)

I don't make the art. By the way, I think there are too many already.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 am
by Failier
It isnt loading for me plz help

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:08 pm
by TurnerJFrost
Failier wrote:It isnt loading for me plz help

What part?

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:54 pm
by SeikaUruru
I'm sorry but nothing interesting really happened. It almost feels like you're just using Undertale to attract views because it's not very interesting... Sorry.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:24 pm
by TurnerJFrost
MisteriousFate wrote:I'm sorry but nothing interesting really happened. It almost feels like you're just using Undertale to attract views because it's not very interesting... Sorry.

Sorry about it not being very interesting. But I used Undertale because I was working on the FNIA Visual Novel and decided to try my hand on it.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:09 pm
by SeikaUruru
TurnerJFrost wrote:
MisteriousFate wrote:I'm sorry but nothing interesting really happened. It almost feels like you're just using Undertale to attract views because it's not very interesting... Sorry.

Sorry about it not being very interesting. But I used Undertale because I was working on the FNIA Visual Novel and decided to try my hand on it.

... I'm sorry for being rude.

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:14 pm
by TurnerJFrost
MisteriousFate wrote:
TurnerJFrost wrote:
MisteriousFate wrote:I'm sorry but nothing interesting really happened. It almost feels like you're just using Undertale to attract views because it's not very interesting... Sorry.

Sorry about it not being very interesting. But I used Undertale because I was working on the FNIA Visual Novel and decided to try my hand on it.

... I'm sorry for being rude.

It's fine. You are a critic, and sometimes they can be harsh.