VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Having trouble with CloudNovel? Post here, and we'll help out!

VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Postby ZodiacStories » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 am

:cry: The Form for the VN wont let me make new topics to share my VN. I'm a doing something wrong? The button for posting new topics is no where to be seen on VN Form page. Please help.
I make Worlds filled with Monsters...so You can become the Heroes!
User avatar
ZodiacStories
Sakura
Sakura
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm
Location: Realm of Dreams

Re: VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Postby Sonya » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 am

I'm moving this to support, the VN forum is only used for visual novels created with our CloudNovel creator. You have to create a visual novel in order to have a topic in the VN forum, you can't make one manually.
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
User avatar
Sonya
Princess
Princess
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Postby ZodiacStories » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Sonya wrote:I'm moving this to support, the VN forum is only used for visual novels created with our CloudNovel creator. You have to create a visual novel in order to have a topic in the VN forum, you can't make one manually.

But I have VN published :oops:
I make Worlds filled with Monsters...so You can become the Heroes!
User avatar
ZodiacStories
Sakura
Sakura
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm
Location: Realm of Dreams

Re: VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Postby Sonya » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:13 pm

ZodiacStories wrote:
Sonya wrote:I'm moving this to support, the VN forum is only used for visual novels created with our CloudNovel creator. You have to create a visual novel in order to have a topic in the VN forum, you can't make one manually.

But I have VN published :oops:

The only visual novel I see you have is Find Him (Demo) and the topic for it is right here:

Image

Find Him topic right here
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
User avatar
Sonya
Princess
Princess
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Location: Cincinnati, OH

Re: VN Form, I can't add a new topic.

Postby ZodiacStories » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:55 am

Sonya wrote:
ZodiacStories wrote:
Sonya wrote:I'm moving this to support, the VN forum is only used for visual novels created with our CloudNovel creator. You have to create a visual novel in order to have a topic in the VN forum, you can't make one manually.

But I have VN published :oops:

The only visual novel I see you have is Find Him (Demo) and the topic for it is right here:

Image

Find Him topic right here

Well now I just feel dumb :oops: , thank you for clearing that up. I didn't understand by what he emant before. Thank you. :)
I make Worlds filled with Monsters...so You can become the Heroes!
User avatar
ZodiacStories
Sakura
Sakura
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm
Location: Realm of Dreams


Return to Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest