Save Slots
Close

AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

by TurnerJFrost | Last Updated: September 3, 2016

334 Followers

Updates

218

Favorited by

chandlerwalker12505 October 5, 2017

funtimejaythefox October 2, 2017

Lolololash September 29, 2017

jlinder09 September 29, 2017

Levithan September 20, 2017

AsrielDreemurr1122 September 14, 2017

Bouncingbunny1 September 12, 2017

Sanguiseloi September 8, 2017

Gh0stman2314 August 30, 2017

No0bslay3r6665 August 22, 2017

killerbielski August 20, 2017

Rockjaw1919 August 16, 2017

BadTimeSans August 14, 2017

Zinblack August 11, 2017

Guywsw123 August 8, 2017

jakedreemurr August 2, 2017

MangledAnimeLover August 1, 2017

Raulzapussyslaier0102 July 30, 2017

SexyPuppet101 July 29, 2017

MirrorTale July 23, 2017

blackjackbrony4 July 18, 2017

VideoGamePlayz July 6, 2017

lesleybaas July 5, 2017

madmoose17 July 2, 2017

Donzdodaz June 29, 2017


Favorite Full Screen Discuss

Report this game:


May 26, 2016

From the maker of the FNIA Visual Novel, is a visual novel based on Mairusu's AnimeTale art.

PLEASE READ: I'm working on a big update to this game to make it way less cringey, make it more tied into the games, adding onto the routes, and making the girls slow down in their relationship.

This one is a bit more adult then the last one.

Multiple backgrounds and characters are from various artists, including Toby Fox and Mariusu.
Chara is by LadyMurderer007 on DeviantArt.
Mettaton EX and Temmie by Pushimo on DeviantArt.
Muffet by DestinytoMoon on DeviantArt.
Frisk's/Chad's flirts are from various artists and writers.

Rating: 4.37/5.00

147,036 Views


Embed Code

BBCode


Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby TurnerJFrost » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:59 pm

PieRite wrote:This was Updated September 3, 2016 and it been more than a year why

... :(
TurnerJFrost
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 10:35 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby PieRite » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm

This was Updated September 3, 2016 and it been more than a year why
PieRite
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby TurnerJFrost » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Droideka17 wrote:Dude, I understand if you are busy and all, but why not stop updating FNIA for some time and update this?
Because if you're that busy like you say you are, then you shouldn't be able to update FNIA that often but you are, so maybe you should be a little more honest with people.
I think two things are going on here: Either you just can't be bothered to finish this because your lazy and you just don't want to work on this anymore, or for some reason you decided to finish FNIA first and then when you're finished you're going to finish this.
And if you're going to work on this only when you finish FNIA, then at least put the novel accessible so that people who haven't read this can have an opportunity to do so.
One more thing, you put down the novel due to complaints because of the story the novel has right? I just want to tell you that your doing more damage by listening to a few haters than than the majority that are fans of this novel.
If you ever read this comment please reply, I would like to discuss this with you.

...Good point. I'll finish fixing the Sans route and I'l open it up for the people who like it.
TurnerJFrost
 
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 10:35 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby Droideka17 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:08 pm

Dude, I understand if you are busy and all, but why not stop updating FNIA for some time and update this?
Because if you're that busy like you say you are, then you shouldn't be able to update FNIA that often but you are, so maybe you should be a little more honest with people.
I think two things are going on here: Either you just can't be bothered to finish this because your lazy and you just don't want to work on this anymore, or for some reason you decided to finish FNIA first and then when you're finished you're going to finish this.
And if you're going to work on this only when you finish FNIA, then at least put the novel accessible so that people who haven't read this can have an opportunity to do so.
One more thing, you put down the novel due to complaints because of the story the novel has right? I just want to tell you that your doing more damage by listening to a few haters than than the majority that are fans of this novel.
If you ever read this comment please reply, I would like to discuss this with you.
Droideka17
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:03 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby coolgamer6391 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:34 am

Sakanodaboy wrote:Awww.... i really wanted to date frisky!! plz help When will this be out again T_T Not trying to be impatiant but im trying to keep up with my age.. To be more "Mature" then i am now.. FNIA is doing well at its job but. This will Definatly make me mature Lemme know when its finished

ummm..........how is this gonna make u more mature? one its a game. rwo its a fan game of fnia. how is fnia gonna make u more mature? all its gonna do is make u a pervert.u make no sense.
coolgamer6391
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:26 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby Ninjadog » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:29 pm

DUDE, please just work on this! last updated...--September 2016-- WHAT THE ACTUAL F@#$?!


ok that's really pushy. let me rephrase that. I really like undertale, I really like fnia (don't judge me!!!) and so you can understand where i'm at here. But before you get caught up in Fnia (which I really liked btw) maybe make this... work? but whatevs. it's cool.


also, anyone else realize that unless you are like, OVER 12, that no-one on here can spell right? kind of annoys me...(just my ocd talking.)
Ninjadog
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:02 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby NexusDan12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:16 am

When is AnimeTale will be back? I cant wait for AnimeTale back online!
NexusDan12
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:30 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby bramell1211 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:38 pm

I have seen people play this i wanna play it myself can you stop working of ur fnia novel thats not even 18+ and the other ones u got work on this alot of people wanna see this damned game the longer you wait the more fnia characters will come out and the more people will say they will drink bleach ignore them but really fix it faster or make the game come oyut fully then do the updating in the shadows before i make u drink bleach jk :lol:
bramell1211
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby kittens40344 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:55 pm

TurnerJFrost wrote:
KrazyGamer wrote:Can ya maybe WORK ON THE DAMN THING?! jesus what have u been busy with ik u prob got work but spare an hour a day working on it what the hell dude uts been almost a year

Sorry! For the record, I have school, but I will work on this soon.

YEA GIVE THE GUY A BREAK MAN
kittens40344
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:26 am

Re: AnimeTale (FNIA x Undertale) Visual Novel

Postby Sonic1136 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:15 am

I just want to know
It been sent me a lot of comment. Sorry I'm just a sleep
Sonic1136
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Visual Novels



Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], HaryuChan, IllfatedImpala, SenpaiSpirit