1. The word "END" with subtext "Goodbye Wolf" is displayed with Red and Wolf Back to back (I'm pretty sure it is the Happy end Mode end) I received this end after the witch put a spell on me and I went to Wolf's house. They napped and when waking Red looked out of the window to catch the conversation going on between Wolf and his brother. After going to Granny's Red missed Wolf and went to visit but Wolf said they shouldn't see each other again.
after which when starting again at young Wolf, the game asked if I'd like to continue with happy end mode or return to normal.
2. "BAD END Are you lost?" Getting the wrong directions in town multiple, I think 3-ish when not in Happy End mode. Red got lost in the woods and came across Big Wolf instead of Wolf. I assume he was eaten. (In Happy End Mode, Red was directed back to the town via a voice, whom I assume was Wolf)
3. "END The Abyss" After choosing to ignore Wolf (If not having the Axe necklace) Red was drowned by the Lake God
4. "I shouldn't go outside" This didn't appear in my gallery but I assume it is a BAD END Because Red was eaten by Big Wolf. This occurred after Wolf told Red to stay inside and Red went outside (in normal mode. In Happy end mode, he was spared because Wolf stopped Big Wolf from hurting him and the game continued)
5. "END I shouldn't have Meet the Wolf" Bad ending, sad ending. This happened when I chose not to go to Wolf's house (In the one where he doesn't sneeze.) Red will continue on and the POV switches to Wolf who wants to go surprise Red at Granny's since they are friends. When he gets there, Granny offers him food different than his usual he decides Granny smells better and attacks her. Red shows up and sees Wolf attacking Granny and kills Wolf. (My least favorite end)
6. "END You're a boring person" Red falls asleep on Wolf's couch and Wolf gets hungry. I assume he was eaten. Whoops.
7. "It's a promise" By far my FAVORITE ending~ This one I had gotten the necklace from the kids in town, then instead of returning it to the witch I ended up giving it to the Lake God who saved Red from drowning instead of Wolf. The God then gave a key in exchange. At Wolf's house, (After an image of Red sleeping on Wolf) I used this key to open the Right Door after choosing to look around while Wolf was outside. This took me to his room and a cute picture of Wolf and his brother younger. After going to Granny's Red noticed this picture was still in his basket and he went to Wolf to return it. After the cute dialogue between the two, they promised to be friends and see each other again~! TOOO CUTE!!!!
8. "TRUE END The love & Colour of red" HOLY HECK! I liked this ending too. It's the true end, Red seems so Yandere here.
( I don't know how I got to this end sadly) Once Red is at Granny's house they have a conversation about the Wolf he met. Granny says that she actually knows that Wolf and makes food for him. Then the scene gets dark as Granny reveals she murders people in order to put them in Wolf's food (unknown to Wolf) Because wolves have to eat Humans to survive. She says she won't be around much longer and asks Red to take over for her. Red who loves Wolf then is told to murder a brother and sister granny trapped. Considering this is the true end I didn't expect it, I was wholly shocked!!!! However, it's also an interesting twist on the Fairy Tale and I can't help to be intrigued. It does have "Grimly" in the title after all.
9. This also didn't appear in the gallery. I assume it is a normal ending???? It's just a picture of a pie. I received this multiple times as an ending at different parts (Particularly when purposely making bad choices in the Happy End Mode.)
Also in one route but I don't remember which, Red didn't fall asleep on the couch but had a choice between sitting quietly or talking to Wolf. I chose "I want to talk with him" or something like that and they chatted about how he was a nice guy and talked about becoming friends